Support Our Teams in 3 Ways:
Step 1: Register for the 2017 Walk for Mental Health Awareness – Houston (CLICK HERE)
Step 2: Join a walk agency team and/or create your own team for an agency and begin raising funds. * (CLICK HERE)
Step 3: Share your story with family and friends!
*To create your own team for an agency; email your desired team name and your beneficiary walk Agency to Trinidad@thehoustonwalk.org.
For an example:
Patrick Walkers (desired team name)
The Walk Houston (chosen walk agency)
Team will be listed as: Patrick Walkers – The Walk Houston
Join A Team:
Joining a walk agency team provides you the opportunity to set a goal for yourself and add a fun level of motivation and accountability to reaching it. We invite you to join a walk agency team (JOIN TEAM) this season. Make a difference for the Greater Houston area non-profit agency of your choice. Be a champion in spreading awareness and raising funds for their programs that provide mental health services for our community.
Team Highlights and Resources:
- There is no cost to join a team.
- There is no minimum fundraising to meet.
- We encourage you to set a goal high, at least $500. (You will NOT be contacted if goal isn’t accomplished.)
- Fundraising resources and tips are provided.
- The Walk for Mental Health Awareness – Houston website www.thehoustonwalk.org and monthly newsletters provided.
We hope you join a team and allow us to support your wellness and charitable goals this year. You will be amazed by your results if you do!
Please contact C Patrick McIlvain at email@example.com for more information.